Film Club Membership
For subscriptions / Renewals: Contact on Whatsapp, Mr. Amit Parikh (+91 9909988188) or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of conduct for the members to follow:
- The event will start sharp at 8:30 p.m., unless mentioned otherwise.
- There will not be any intervals.
- It is absolutely a must that the mobile phones are switched off or kept on airplane mode, before entering the auditorium.
- No eatables or drinks are allowed inside the auditorium except water bottles. These plastic bottles have to be taken back with you and cannot be left in the auditorium.
- Silence needs to be observed, once the event starts.
- Members are not going to be issued any membership cards.
- The membership is not transferable and hence cannot be used by persons other than those in whose name/s it is registered.
- If you are requested, you are required to show your photo ID (Driving License or similar). Kindly keep your photo IDs with you, for all the future events.
- All the members and their guests will have to tick-mark their presence before entering the auditorium and show a Photo ID (Driving License or similar), if requested.
Thank you for your interest!
Admin. Team, A Different Evening